Thursday, November 4, 2010

JU JU BE ALL

I got this bag because I got hooked into the video I seen at buy buy baby. It was just so cool it did so much? I guess. I mean it can get rid of cookie crumbs. Womp womp womp wasn't thinking of it at the time but why would I have cookie crumbs in that part of the bag lol. Very pricey bag. Did exactly what a diaper bag at walmart could do if I went to walmart maybe id have that money left. All in all my son outgrew the bag by 4-5months when he needed more items i ended up going to burlington coat factory an walking by this pretty faux leather kathy tote oh so beautiful I paid I think 30 to 40 dollars for it versus 100 an something geesh. By all means don't get me wrong now it's a very nice bag only thing is your baby will outgrow it an you'll need a new one.

MY NEW KATHY TOTE CONVERTED TO HIS DIAPER BAG



*MY HONEST REVIEW OF MY OWN PRODUCT I BOUGHT MYSELF WITH MY OWN MONEY*

No comments:

Post a Comment