Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun on Safari Portable Swing by Bright Starts

So I started off just needing a inexpensive portable swing an oh how I adore this wonderful swing. The only thing I wish this swing could do was be able to hold my little chunkers weight because he's a hefty one. So this amazing swing is uber portable. I bring it in an out the house into our yard so much an no problem with that. I love that it can recline or be upright. It puts him to sleep every time I need it to do that deed for me. He really enjoys playing with the two little toys that come with it he bats at them all day. I can just set the timer an walk away an do chores. Ill come back he's either asleep or just content with himself. All I can say is I LOVE this swing must buy if you need a portable just AMAZING.


READERS: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM MISSING IN MY REVIEWS WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE IT TO ME BLUNTLY. I NEED YOU OPINIONS AND HELP...


  • TRUESPEED™ technology maintains 6 speeds as baby grows.
  • Comfort Recline™ seat with two positions.
  • Whisper Quiet™ operation.
  • Swing timer with three settings: 8, 15, and 30 minutes.
  • Six melodies with volume control.
  • Removable toy bar pivots back for easy access to baby with two engaging plush toys.
  • Easily folds for travel and storage.
  • Non-slip feet.
  • No tools required for assembly.

  • Dimensions: 23"H x 22.5"W x 28.5"D
    Product weight: 9.5 lbs.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment