Thursday, November 4, 2010

Evenflo® ExerSaucer® Triple Fun™ Jungle Active Learning Center

Ok guys so I was looking at my son MJ one day an thought to my self he looks really bored with no toys to play with. So I started to look at this Evenflo® ExerSaucer® Triple Fun™ Jungle Active Learning Center thought it was pretty cool an decided to purchase it. So here goes nothing on my first review hope this helps you guys decide whether or not you would like it.
  • Playmat, ExerSaucer and Activity Table in one for extended usage as child grows
  • Folds flat for travel and storage
  • 11 age-appropriate toys and fun music help baby achieve 10 developmental milestones such as fine motor skills, object exploration, tactile development and more
  • Carry handle makes travel a cinch
  • Wide surrounding tray is landscaped to bring toys closer to baby
  • 3-position height adjustment grows with baby Seat locks in multiple positions
  • Removable, machine washable pad
  • Switch-a-Roos™ can be removed and used on other Evenflo items
  • Fun jungle theme
  • For newborns to 24 months; maximum height 30 inches

  • So here goes; Evenflo® ExerSaucer® Triple Fun™ Jungle Active Learning. To me it was a pretty easy assembly I was done in about a half hour. Bringing home was an ease its pretty light. My son does go in it an play about a good half an hour an gets tired so easily from it. Buying this I thought that the little three birds in the back of the toy made noise but they don't there stationary just there
    . MJ my son does enjoy bouncing in it though but all in all I honestly would've returned it only because it just wasn't what I expected. He does not stay in it long he tires of it quickly an it takes up a lot of space. Hope that was a little helpful. Thanks everybody.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment